Real Teams. Real-Time. Real Outcomes.
Webinar: View our March 12 webinar introducing TeamTime.
Get online with the simplest tool for establishing priorities – the fastest way to build consensus – the smartest way to find agreed upon execution steps.
Join together teams from around the globe, across the country, or in your conference room. TeamTime™ is a web-based, real-time collaboration product for visualizing and agreeing on priorities, drilling down on areas of disagreement, and documenting key assumptions about why and how to get your work done.
TeamTime™ is easy to use, intuitive for all participants – and best of all – your team members never have to leave their desk to join in a session (coffee not included).
- Invite participants with one click
- See who’s participating
- Fast log-in using a unique meeting ID
- Customize messages and invites
- Drill down site map during session
- Use computer interface or voting remotes
- Control participant roles based on areas of expertise
- Add participants on the fly
- Facilitate focused discussions around judgments and results
- Anonymous mode can help eliminate biased input
- Quickly demonstrate impact of scenarios
- Iterate evaluation steps with new information
- Use commenting to document views of participants
- Visualize priorities for criteria and alternatives
- Perform in-depth dynamic scenario analysis
- Get measures of consistency to validate accuracy
- Output results to all participants – or select individuals